Reiki Level 2
Reiki Level 2
Hours are 10 am - 5 pm, which includes a lunch break.
You can stay in, or go to nearby Restaurants or Diners.
A Certificate is rewarded upon completion of the course.
Sharing of Reiki I experiences- Definition and meaning of symbols-Practice with symbols-Room preparation with symbols-Advanced Reiki Techniques-Level II attunement- explanation of client documentation- and practicing Reiki on others.
All students will receive certification upon completion of the class through Skye-Yoga
Prerequisite: Reiki Level 1
Duration: 1 Day
Reiki Level 2 prepares the student for the use of Reiki energy, for self
and others benefit, to assist in relieving ailments utilizing Reiki
symbols and special techniques.
COURSE CURRICULUM LEVEL II
How to send Reiki at a distance, which can be used for past, present
and future issues
- A guided relaxing meditation
- Reiki Level 2 attunement, a special process that allows individual
connectivity with the Reiki source using Reiki symbols
- A review of 'Hayashi Healing Guide' and 'Japanese Reiki Techniques':
Gassho Meditation, Byosen Scanning, Kenyoku, Koki-ho, Jachi-Kiri-
Joka-ho, Gyoshi-ho and Enkaku Chiryo
- A demonstration and practice on How to utilize Dr. Usui's technique
using the Three Pillars of Reiki
- A demonstration and practice on How Reiki symbols facilitate to
balance the chakras and harmonize the aura
- A demonstration and practice on How to provide a complete Reiki
session for self and others using Reiki symbols
- Reiki hand positions to treat oneself and others
- How to utilize Reiki 2 symbols with bio-energy
- A Certificate of Achievement is issued after course completion
Level 1-2 are you usually given together as weekend course, but can be done separately to your convenience